- Improves sound quality of any ASIO-compatible player: ROON, foobar2000, AIMP, Qobuz etc.JPLAYStreamer converts your PC into audiophile network playerSupport for DSD over PCM (DoP) standard (DFF & DSF file types) up to Quad-speed (DSD256)Three unique bit-perfect playback engines to satisfy everyone’s tasteDual PC setup for most discerning audiophilesLarge-page memory playback provides increased performance & better soundMaximum system timer reduces operating system latencyMaximal priority scheduling ensures uninterrupted flow of music data by running music playback at highest possible priorityHibernate mode cancels OS ‘noise’ by eliminating hundreds of OS jitter-inducing processes & threads
Please use the FREE trial version of our critically acclaimed player to judge the benefits in your own audio setup. Buy the fully working version in order to get rid of momentary silence during playback.
- Download, unzip and install FREE trial version
- Restart your PC
Open JPLAY Settings panel and select your audio interface
JPLAY can be used via JPLAYStreamer which is recommended for best sound quality &
ease of use, minimalistic interface JPLAYmini or via JPLAY Driver together with ANY
audio player that has support for ASIO Output. Note that your audio interface does NOT have
to support ASIO. You continue using KS/WASAPI/ASIO as before: JPLAY Driver is simply
used as means to more transparently integrate with host player!
Please read the Manual for detailed instructions how to use JPLAY.
No expert knowledge required!
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista is required (XP is not supported)
Windows 10/8 64-bit or W2012 server is highly recommended for best results
- Minimum 2GB of RAM are required
4GB recommended (for HiRez and Xtream playback engine)
- Network adapter (Ethernet or WiFi)
- Kernel Streaming/WASAPI/ASIO capable audio interface (DAC)
External DAC connected via USB recommended for best results
- Minimum dual-core CPU
Quad-core is recommended for best sonic results